Thursday, March 30, 2006

My Poetry #2 - My Ode to Tracey

Here's another one I wrote back in Standard 6, it was for a friend who was going through some really tough times. It is reproduced here exactly as it was written.

My Ode to Tracey - Patrick Homan

You've got that hurt in your eyes
but it's going to be alright.
I can't see your heart
I can't see your blood
but I know you're bleeding
deep down inside

You can let those tear drops fall
there is no shame in sorrow
cause although this world is crazy
and so unfair
It still holds our lives
in the palm of its hands

You are one with love
you've taught me all the peace.
This life is our only one
It is our only time
in this body
with this soul

And if we ever do reincarnate
I hope that it is your heart that you keep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home