Thursday, March 30, 2006

My drawings & doodles from school

While I was looking for poetry I came across an "ODDS & ENDS FILE" in which there were some of my drawings from school. So I've scanned them and I'm putting them up here for the whole world to see. They aren't really that good, but you can see how I progressed from one to the other. The outlines are incredibly harsh in the first few & then by the end of the series I made a bit of progress with shading. I do not consider myself an artist, the pictures of women were all done in a 2 month period in 1994 as a hobby. I haven't drawn anything since then.

I copied (not traced) all the women images from actual photos. The rest were just doodles.

I hope you like :)

BJORK (image was from an interview in Top40 magazine)


GUY AND GIRL - (hehe, the guy looks like a younger version of Stormin Norman, our Financial Director :) The image was an advert for skin cream or something)


PLAYBOY GIRL 1 (some chick from Baywatch)


PLAYBOY GIRL 2 (the same chick from Baywatch, different pose)


PLAYBOY GIRL 3 (the same chick from Baywatch, different pose)


PLAYBOY GIRL 4 (a Playboy playmate)


PLAYBOY GIRL 5 (another Playboy playmate)


PLAYBOY GIRL 6 (Cindy Crawford)


PLAYBOY GIRL 7 (Cindy Crawford, different pose)


PLAYBOY GIRL 8 (Cindy Crawford - close up of the face of PLAYBOY GIRL 6)


PLAYBOY GIRL 9 (Cindy Crawford, different pose)


PLAYBOY GIRL 10 (Cindy Crawford, different pose)


PLAYBOY GIRL 11 (another Playboy playmate)


PLAYBOY GIRL 12 (Elle Macpherson. My second favourite drawing)


PLAYBOY GIRL 13 (Elle Macpherson, different pose. You can see that this was the last one I did as I think I got the shading thing going, also the outlines aren't as harsh as the others. By far my favourite drawing of them all)


ILLUMINATI DOODLE (I started doodling and this happened)


TRIPPY FACE DOODLE (I had finished my exam so I did this while I was waiting for the exam session to end)


CIRCLE THING DOODLE (Did this while studying for my Matric finals)


Well, there you have it. The sum total of all my drawings.

Seeing that I've added some poetry & some drawings, I think I should try find some photos from school. That should be hillarious.

Will see what I can find.

ez

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home