Thursday, April 13, 2006

Messinian's Musings

At the end of last month we brought out DJ Dieselboy ^ MC Messinian out to South Africa for a mini tour.

Well, Messinian is one talented dude. Take a look below for some of his writings.

Check out his website here

or check out his page on Myspace here

==============

You are my slow exploration of warm, carressing energy
magnetic fields that transfer to selves hovering next to me
brushstrokes upon the canvas by spanish caravans
with ink arsenals and feminine contraband.
You are Atlas--the latitude of our long love
the gentle essence of "Forever", whispering from above
the reinvention of eternities through passionate trust
that reassembles compositions from the lingering dust.
You are the prowess of a higher power petaling tears
from brittle vacancies within my soul's twice-lived years
the reception of my everything that catches intrigue
from deep oceans that surround the shallow depths of fatigue.
You are a sun breathing life into dreams unlived
the conditions of a world that unconditionally gives
you are the instincts of the animals that rightfully rule
the masculine half of the mind when it's losing the duel.
You are the faucet in the dark dripping constant reminders
through alphabatized incisors in gnawed, bitten binders.
My heartbeat is your discovery, commited to bliss
you are the urge that makes me want to mic check like this....
You are the light in the attic where the sidewalk ends
the mix and blend of reality the media pretends
the underground that finds truth in innocence condemned
that's when you hemmed life's length through the heart of my pen.
Our pyramids embellished in golden dusk-frozen
by your Joan of Arc eyes- I realized I was chosen
(gravity unrestrained and a new shore sighted
you are my pandora's box- guided by me when inside it)
The Red Sea, the vessel, and the blood that had christened
the emissions of my love because you chose to listen
You're continuity and randomness- millenium cold
that rushes childhood feelings through the withered and old
the missing vitals of the biblical forever untold
and this king James won't edit knowledge to be bought and then sold.
You are B.C.,A.D.- reconstructing my time
making the loudest gun clap slowly pantomime
The second wind of the inner city running from danger
from the inflicting dark glance of a brother turned stranger.
You are oblivions obliterated, heavens repieced
attatching puzzled eyes-narrowly escaping the beast
You're the degrees of 180's from a Lady Euphrates
that freed the gifts that God gave me from the clutches of Hades.
My wilted lotus...when the eviction notice read "homeless"
you collapsed scared into these arms of mine- sadder than Otis
Your cinder-block shields- STILL guarded scars to my face
beaten unconscious by his demons- blood was all we could taste
You're the intoxicant my caffienated child couldn't sober
but you awakened under Earth to turn my first page over
You are the wheels of miscarriage with maiden name and no marriage
that turned nine months of grunts into my left shoulder's merit.
You are the universal Ohm- fuck having a home
symphonic noises in the night compassing me where to roam
Your mere survival turned to strength-a variation in tones
of my own melody that taught me that I wasn't alone...
You are all of this you've given me and little I've gave
or have I touched you in this way and this was all your repay?
You are every word I utter, every texture I touch
every hue that will ever bless the tip of my brush....

You are the blending of two colors battling over turf...
My purple lover...Violet Sister...Mother Earth.


========================


I am the endless energy that leaks combustible sound
the dying desert faults that impact movement of ground
the umbilical of ancient souls - shackled and bound
released in peace and set free through clairvoyance profound.
I am the stillness of innumerable planets contained
in galaxies built by bones of graveyard remains
I am the echo that refracts from packs of coyotes howls
the parasitic pain that lingers deep in the bowels
of urban landscapes that feeds off of rhythm and vowels
coughing the thick blood of bitterness- the prey of the prowl
I am the harvest from the red plateau of sleepless nights
the ivory casket that gasps the aura of fright
Jerusalem, Mecca, and the air that I breathe
I'm the eclipse of conscience in my moment of need.
The crusade of the massive's intellectual growth
I'm symbiosis of my feelings and my mind is the host
I'm the eternal equinox of a full moon's ghost
that boasts suffering and stardust when you needed me most.
I am the scent of deceit through a for-k tongued lie
the landslide of vision in a blind man's eyes
the climax of poetics when the mountains arise
the muffled voice of oppression's lost compromise
I am the beckon of reality that ceased to exist
...the target of an audience I probably missed.
I am Zen and the clamouring of mideval swords
the voice in white light that gently beckons you towards.
I am the juice of mic chords leaking through creaking blackboards
a bad impression of regression that moves rapidly fowards.
I am the steel that you front...or just the rep that you want-
a fatcat politician turned somalian gaunt
An unidentifiable flying cypher that grips
the beams of cowering monuments into a building's eclipse.
I am the remix of strategics when the ballad commences
the condensing of pretensious designer incenses
The architect of reconstructing Earth as we know it
the enertia of Fear's punch- before you begin to throw it.
The tsunami of Nagasaki and the death of Brazil
A CFC hunting layers with the intent to kill.
I am all skills in the form of your ecstacy pill
That's leaking deep into the tunnels of emotions you feel
A carnivore sea stranded with a vegetarian
the loaf of bread slicing heads of thief proletariats
The scale harmoniously balancing love and greed
I am the steel you now hold...and the rep you now need...
I am the quivering quintet of Cuban guitar strings
I am something....I am nothing... I am everything.
===============================


Now ain't that something!!!

:)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

7:30 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

1:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home