Monday, May 29, 2006

One of "those" things

OK, so I generally don't do these things, but I came acrosss this today and thought What the Hell.

ABOUT ME
Name:Patrick
Birthday:20 February 1977
Birthplace:Johannesburg
Current Location:Fourways at a friends house
Eye Color:blue
Hair Color:long brown/auburn
Height:5'6"
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right, but depends on what I'm using my hands for ;)
Your Heritage:South African, Irish, Dutch
The Shoes You Wore Today:Converse slip-ons
Your Weakness:What weakness?
Your Fears:None
Your Perfect Pizza:Hawaiian with Avocado
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Be self-employed
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:lol or brb
Thoughts First Waking Up:More Sleeeeep......zzzzzzz
Your Best Physical Feature:*censored*
Your Bedtime:When i pass out
Your Most Missed Memory:My combined 18th birthday present from 2 girls I went to school with.
Pepsi or Coke:Neither, but if I had to, Coke would be preferable
MacDonalds or Burger King:Neither
Single or Group Dates:Single, but don't mind either
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Neither, they both suck.
Chocolate or Vanilla:Both
Cappuccino or Coffee:Cappuccino
Do you Smoke:Yes
Do you Swear:Not a fucking chance :)
Do you Sing:Only if you lock me in a cage & call me Tweety
Do you Shower Daily:Yup
Have you Been in Love:Yes
Do you want to go to College:No, I prefer to learn as I go.
Do you want to get Married:Maybe, but only if we're right for each other.
Do you belive in yourself:Hell yeah!
Do you get Motion Sickness:No
Do you think you are Attractive:My right hand sure does ;)
Are you a Health Freak:No
Do you get along with your Parents:Only with my Mum
Do you like Thunderstorms:HUUUUUGE ONES!!!
Do you play an Instrument:Do Turntables count?
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:It should say "In the past month have you NOT drank alcohol".
In the past month have you Smoked:Yes
In the past month have you been on Drugs:No
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Yes, today for breakfast actually.
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:In general I don't really have too much of a sweet tooth, but can flatten a chocolate or a packet of sweets in no time when the urge grabs me.
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:No, don't like the texture of it. (unless of course it's of the human variety ;)
In the past month have you been on Stage:Not this month.
In the past month have you been Dumped:No
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:We're in Winter here damnit!
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:Nope :)
Ever been Drunk:What a lame question. Of course!!!
Ever been called a Tease:No
Ever been Beaten up:Yup, once :(
Ever Shoplifted:Yeah, once stole sweets from the tuckshop when I was younger, and got bust.
How do you want to Die:Doesn't matter, as long as I'm not there when it happens :)
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:His Royal P-ness
What country would you most like to Visit:Too many to name. No preference.
Number of Drugs I have taken:*censored*
Number of CDs I own:Dunno actually, but I have shitloads of Drum'n'Bass vinyls.
Number of Piercings:2
Number of Tattoos:1
Number of things in my Past I Regret:0



What I'm looking for in a Woman


Favourite Eye Color:All colours are beautiful
Favourite Hair Color:Any colour, but have a thing for Brunettes
Short or Long Hair:Either
Height:5"6 (no real preference)
Weight:Petite (maybe 50 - 60Kgs)
Best Clothing Style:nude ;)
Best personality trait:
Spontaneous & Fun
Most required quality:
Intellect

:)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh wow, awesome!!!! can i suck your dick?

7:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

8:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home